- This event has passed.
Agilent SureSelect and HaloPlex Target Enrichment
October 18, 2012 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Seminar Speaker: Josh Wang Ph.D., Field Application Scientist
Description: Target enrichment applications utilizing next-generation sequencers are powerful genetic tools to enable rapid discovery of SNPs, InDels and fusion transcripts etc in a focused set of genes, exons and/or genomic regions. They are also emerging molecular diagnostic tools to screen known mutations and identify novel mutations in genetic diseases including cancer. With over 200 publications citing SureSelect platform in just over 2 years and an exciting new HaloPlex platform with just 6 hr workflow, Agilent Technologies is the leading provider for target enrichment applications with the broadest product portfolio in both basic and clinical fields.
- Hybridization-based SureSelect system and PCR-based HaloPlex to allow target regions from 5 kb to 100 Mb
- Custom and ready-to-use DNA, RNA and Methylation Kits: Exome, Kinome, RNA-Kinome and Methylnome
- Products for all next generation sequencing platforms: Illumina HiSeq and MiSeq; SOLiD 5500, Ion Torrent PGM; 454; PacBio
- Up to 96 barcodes to maximize sequencing efficiency
- Complete solutions from library construction to data analysis
Please RSVP to Victor_Miller@Agilent.com if you plan to attend.