- This event has passed.
Seminar: Agilent NGS Solutions – Targeted Resequencing Made Easy
October 6, 2015 @ 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Speaker: Matt Angel – Genomics Product Specialist
Agilent’s market leading SureSelect platform provides a complete portfolio of catalog and custom products, providing the flexibility you need from discovery to follow-up studies. Agilent’s custom solutions allow you to target your regions of interest using our free web portal SureDesign. Custom solutions are available for DNA and RNA target enrichment.
- Hybridization-based SureSelect system and PCR-based HaloPlex to allow target regions from 5 kb to 100 Mb
- Custom and ready-to-use DNA, RNA and Methylation Kits: Exome, Kinome, RNA-Kinome and Methylnome
- ClearSeq catalog panels for specific diseases and cancers
- Stranded RNA library prep kits for RNA-Seq and targeted RNA-Seq
- Products for all next generation sequencing platforms
- Complete solutions from library construction to data analysis
- Single day protocols
There will be two talks offered by Agilent on October 6 on related topics:
Talk 1: Agilent NGS Solution at 9:30-10:30 a.m. – ARB R2-265
Talk 2: Agilent Genomics at 1:00-2:30 p.m. – CGRC 451
Registration is closed.
Refreshments will be provided to attendees.