- This event has passed.
Conducting Life Science Research with UF ICBR
December 3, 2015 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Are you new to UF or need a refresher on what ICBR offers?
New faculty and staff are invited to learn more about life science research at the University of Florida during this two hour presentation and tour of ICBR.
We will answer your questions:
- What services can I use for my research?
- Can you help with project design?
- How do I start a project?
- Do you provide proposal support?
- What is the best method for my project?
And share our areas of expertise:
- Electron Microscopy
- Gene Expression & Genotyping
- Monoclonal Antibody
- NextGen DNA Sequencing
- Proteomics & Mass Spectrometry
- Sanger Sequencing
Please indicate on the RSVP your name, title/position, department and when you started at UF.