- This event has passed.
EPI Research Day 2014
February 20, 2014 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
R. Timothy Ziemer (1:15-2:15)
Rear Admiral, United States Navy (Retired)
President’s Malaria Initiative Coordinator
Dr. Christopher Plowe (2:15-3:15)
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor and Leader, Malaria Group
Center for Vaccine Development
University of Maryland School of Medicine
- 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM Breakfast (CGRC- 1st, 3rd and 4th Floor Lobby) and poster set up
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM Poster Session (Presenters, please stand by your posters)
- 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM Lunch (CGRC- 1st Floor Lobby)
- 12:45 PM – 1:00 PM Keynote Assembly (Cancer Genetics Research Complex Auditorium room 101)
- 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM Welcome by Dr. David Norton, VP of Research, UF and Introductions by Dr. J. Glenn Morris, Director of EPI
- 1:15 PM – 3:15 PM Keynote Speeches
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM Remove posters (any posters left at 4pm will be disposed)
As a reminder: The deadline for abstract submissions is Feb 2, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. No abstracts will be accepted after this date/time.
For more information and details on keynote speakers, please go to http://www.epi.ufl.edu/researchday.