- This event has passed.
Genomics Tools Showcase, presented by ICBR
April 13, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Join ICBR for a showcase featuring genomics products and seminars presented by participating vendors. Confirmed vendors include QIAGEN, LifeTechnologies, Illumina, Agilent, PacBio, NEB, Clontech, Fluidigm, Affymetrix, BioRad, Promega, Sigma-Aldrich, Nugen, Silicon Biosystems, Cellular Research, eBioscience, Roche, and Rapid Genomics. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served between seminars. Please register for the sessions you would like to attend.
Schedule of Events
Breakfast – sponsored by Qiagen, BioRad and NuGen
- 8:30 – 9 a.m. Breakfast
Mini-Seminars: Session 1
- 9-9:20 a.m. Qiagen: “Digital RNAseq for Gene Expression Analysis” Samuel Rulli
- 9:20-9:40 a.m. Promega: “Gene Expression Analysis Paired with a Novel Live Cell Viability Assay for HDAC Analysis: A Complete Workflow” Jenny Loeb
- 9:40-10 a.m. BioRad: “Droplet Digital PCR: The Power of Partitioning” John Chuckalovcak
Refreshments – sponsored by NEB and Cellular Research
10 – 10:15 a.m.
Mini-Seminars: Session 2
10:15 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 10:15-10:35 a.m. Clontech: “A SMARTer Approach to T-Cell Receptor Repertoire Analysis” Manny Buschmann
- 10:35-10:55 a.m. NEB: “NEBNext ultra II DNA Library Kit: Doing More with Less” Chris Cook
- 10:55-11:15 a.m. Fluidigm: “Single cell gene expression from phenotype to function” Maxine McClain
- 11:15-12:00 a.m. PacBio: “Making meaning out of long reads: Functional Analysis at Isoform Resolution” Ana Conesa
Lunch Break – sponsored by Illumina, Sigma-Aldrich, Promega, and Fisher-LifeTech
12 – 12:20 p.m.
Mini-Seminars: Session 3
12:20 – 2 p.m.
- 12:20-12:40 p.m. Fisher-LifeTech: “Next generation sequencing applications” Nicolette Dutken
- 12:40-1:00 p.m. NuGen: “Get rid of noise: a customizable targeted depletion Approach for RNA-Seq” Kevin Lewis
- 1 -1:20 p.m. Cellular Research: “From sample to sequencing: A complete solution for single-cell genomics” John Harrington
- 1:20-1:40 p.m. Agilent: “Exploration of Cancer Gene Profiling and Next Generation Sequencing to Alleviate Health Disparity with Agilent Technology”” Cindy Qi
- 1:40-2 p.m. “Illumina Enterprise Informatics for NGS, BaseSpace and Beyond” Jim Gemuend
Refreshments – sponsored by Roche
2 – 2:20 p.m.
Mini-Seminars: Session 4
2:20 – 5 p.m.
- 2:20-2:40 p.m. Sigma-Aldrich: “Supplying custom DNA/RAN oligos, qPCR probes and siRNA for 30 years” Karen Juntunen
- 2:40-3 p.m. Silicon Biosystems: “Supplying custom DNA/RAN oligos, qPCR probes and siRNA for 30 years” Karen Juntunen
- 3-3:20 p.m. Affymetrix/eBioscience: “Exploring Complex Regulatory Interactions Using Affymetrix miRNA Arrays and Transcriptome Analysis Software” Jacob Crowley
- 3:20-3:40 p.m. ICBR Bioinformatics: “ICBR Bioinformatics services supporting your NGS Projects” Bill Farmerie
- 3:40-4 p.m. Roche: “Sequence Capture: A Target Enrichment Tool” Daniel Hoston
- 4-5 p.m. Next-Generation Deep Sequencing/HPV-QUEST: “HPV Population Profiling in Health and Cancers” Li Yin