Lunch and Learn with Affymetrix: Arrays? RNAseq? choosing the right tool for the job
March 27 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us on March 27th for a seminar with ICBR Gene Expression and Affymetrix in CGRC 189
This seminar will discuss:
- Microarrays and RNAseq – the evidence, review of data from the MAQC/SEQC paper and the study performed by Nazarov et al.
- Importance of lncRNAs and alternative splicing– What are lncRNAs and how can our arrays help address your lncRNA questions.
- Choosing the right tool for the job
- Clariom D and Clariom S solutions
- Transcriptome Analysis Console 4.0 – powerful data analysis and visualization tool for the biologist.