- This event has passed.
Lunch and Learn with Illumina Inc.
May 31 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join ICBR NextGen DNA Sequencing and Illumina for a lunch and learn in CGRC 451
This seminar will talk about AmpliSeq for Illumina – a Comprehensive Targeted Resequencing Solution. Come learn how this newly featured prep can..
Expand your research
- Target variants for many applications with ready-to-use or custom panels
- Use a multiplexed, PCR-based workflow
- Transform data into insight with a variety of data analysis solutions
Enable sequencing of a Broad Range of Samples
- Broad sample type compatibility – including formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue
- Low input DNA or RNA requirement (1-100ng)
Prepare libraries quickly and easily
- Prepare an on-target, high-uniformity amplified library in as little as 5 hours with just 1.5 hours of hands-on time.
Analyze Hundreds of Genes at Once
- Leveraging ultra-high multiplexed PCR with 12 to more than 24,000 amplicaons in a single panel.
- Or choose an off-the-shelf panel for your research needs (including solid tumor testing, inherited cancer risk, autism, and many others).
Speaker: Matt Angel – Sequencing Specialist
Registration is Closed.