- This event has passed.
Seminar: NanoString – Multiplexed Digital Quanitifcation of Nucleic Acids without Amplification and Proteins using the nCounter Analysis System
April 26, 2016 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
nCounter® is a digital nucleic acid quantification platform used for gene expression, RNA:Protein,
single cell, miRNA, lncRNA, CNV, and ChIP/RIP-String analysis projects and applications.
NanoString Features and Benefits
- Direct, digital quantification of nucleic acids without amplification for our standard chemistry
- Highly multiplexed – analyze up to 800 targets in a single tube
- High sensitivity (< 1 copy per cell)
- Sample flexibility – direct analysis of tissue, cell and blood lysates, single cell, and FFPE samples
- For RNA, DNA, and Protein – gene expression, miRNA, CNV, lncRNA, fusion genes and enriched DNA (ChIP-String)
- NEW 3D Biology – Accurately measure both mRNA and Protein in one sample
- miRGE Assay – Accurately measure both mRNAs and miRNAs in one reaction
- Work with any genome (even multiple organisms in the same tube, i.e. host and pathogen)
- Elements – FDA registered General Purpose Reagents for Laboratory Developed Tests
- Prosigna® Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature Assay
Registration is closed.