RNA NGS Library Prep Wet Lab Workshop
September 27 @ 9:00 AM - September 28 @ 5:00 PM
Join us for a special workshop with our friends at New England Biolabs! The two-day workshop will take place from 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on September 27 and then 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on September 28, 2016, in ICBR Room 184.
Registration is limited to 40 participants. You must receive a confirmation e-mail from ICBR before your registration is complete.
- The registration fee for UF students, faculty, and staff is $25.
- The registration fee for Non-UF state and non-profit customers is $25.
- The registration fee for Non-UF commercial customers is $25.
Current UF or Non-UF iLab Customer:
- Click on the green login button at the top right of the page.
- Login using either your Gatorlink or iLab credentials.
- Click on the Request Service button next to RNA NGS Prep Wet Lab Workshop.
- Complete and save the form.
- Select the payment method.
- Submit the request to the core.
- The core will notify you via email when you registration is complete.
The deadline for registration/cancellation is 4:30 p.m. September 16, 2016.
Registration is limited to the first 40 participants; ICBR does not guarantee registration to any individual. ICBR reserves the right to cancel the workshop if minimal enrollment is not reached by September 16, 2016.