- This event has passed.
Seminar: New Digital PCR System at ICBR
June 25, 2015 @ 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: John Chuckalovcak, Droplet Digital PCR Field Scientist, Bio-Rad
The BioRad QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules using EvaGreen or probe-based chemistry, and orders of magnitude greater precision and sensitivity than qPCR.
Per day, 384 samples with a 96 well plate format can be completed.
Data analysis is performed on your own computer using free downloadable QuantaSoft Manager Software from Bio-Rad.
Applications include but not limited to:
- Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
- Pathogen detection and viral load analysis
- Next generation sequencing library quantification
- Gene expression analysis including miRNA studies
- Gene editing and CRISPR analysis
- Single cell analysis
- Environmental monitoring
- Food testing and environmental studies