Expanded 2D-Gel Electrophoresis Services
The Proteomics & Mass Spectrometry core is now offering 2D-Gel self-service as well as full-service.
2D-Dige uses the combined techniques of classic 2D-GE, CyDye fluorescence tagging, sample multiplexing and image analysis.
It is a powerful tool for separating complex mixtures of proteins by charge and size, and scanning and analyzing the resulting second dimension SDS PAGE gel images for protein difference comparison between biological samples.
Customers have access to perform self-service protein detection using 2D-Gel Electrophoresis at the ICBR Proteomics core.
- New training options for self-service
- Efficient, reproducible and easily analyzed
- Lower prices for all 2D services, including full service
New Full-Service Package:
- 2D-DIGE gel with three channels (two samples plus an internal control)
- Image analysis
- Excision of 10 spots (per gel)
- LC-MSMS identification of the 10 spots/gel for $600.00 (for UF).
To use this service, please send an email to ICBR-Proteomics@ad.ufl.edu or call (352) 273-8060