Become a Customer
ICBR has partnered with CrossLab (iLab) Solutions, a web-based Core Facility Management System, to enable our customers to track the progress of their projects from start to finish, contact core staff members assigned to their projects, manage lab staff spending limits, and so much more. This tool will provide a consistent, streamlined approach to requesting services, tracking samples and progress, managing invoices, and communicating with ICBR.
Customers who wish to begin utilizing ICBR services must request a CrossLab (iLab) user account.
New customers are encouraged to review the CrossLab (iLab) Customer Manual for specific questions and navigation help. UF customers must register new accounts (when PI not listed) using the http://www.biotech.ufl.edu/ilabregistration/ link. General questions may also be answered under CrossLab (iLab) in our FAQ. Further questions relating to CrossLab (iLab) and account requests should be directed to ICBR-iLab@ad.ufl.edu.
Internal UF/ICBR Customers:
- Go to https://ufl.corefacilities.org/.
- Under the section UF Customers, click the here link to register using your GatorLink credentials.
- Upon successful GatorLink authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/Group from the pull-down list and provide your phone number.
- Click the register button to submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI of your lab membership request. Your PI will be required to login to the CrossLab (iLab) system, approve your lab access and assign you funds.
- Once your request has been approved, you will be able to access and request services from ICBR cores using CrossLab (iLab).
External Non-UF/ICBR (Non-profit & Commercial) Customers:
- Go to https://ufl.corefacilities.org/ to register for an CrossLab (iLab) account.
- Under the section Non-UF (Non-profit & Commercial) Customers, click the register
- Complete the registration process.
- You will receive an email from CrossLab (iLab) (typically within one business day) with login credentials and basic instructions to get started using the CrossLab (iLab) system.