Rules for ICBR iPad Lottery
Rules for iPad Random Drawing
1. No purchase is necessary to enter.
2. The drawing is open to all ICBR users on original email recipient list. Winner cannot be forwarded announcement/email and must appear on original ICBR user list used specifically for this lottery.
3. Each completed survey is equal to one entry. Survey fields must be completed with substantial content. Entries with missing fields or inapplicable data will be omitted.
4. You must be 18 years or older to win.
5. Employees of the UF Interdisciplinary Center for Biotechnology Research, and immediate family members of these groups are not eligible to win.
6. The random drawing will be held at the closing of the May 31, 2016.
7. Must be able to pick up iPad Air from UF ICBR (2033 Mowry Road, Gainesville, FL 32610). No exceptions.
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable prior to the winner taking ownership.
9. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries modified by the people present at the time of the drawing.
10. The winner is solely responsible for any tax implications of winning the drawing.
11. One iPad Air 2 (Space Gray) with cover will be awarded.
12. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, likeness, biography, and prize won for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation, except where prohibited or restricted by law.