ICBR offers customers as much or as little support as needed. We can provide end-to-end help with proposal development, from experiment design and analysis to help with publication presentation, or we can just process your sample and provide machine data output.
- Our service fees page provides a complete listing of all ICBR services and associated fees.
- The self service page houses self service resources, such as training information and instrument reservation calendars.
- The instrument gallery has up-to-date photos of ICBR instrumentation, with descriptions.
- Our analytical software page lists information on data management and analysis requests.
- The proposal support page offers customers a summary of particular core services for use with proposals.
If you don’t quickly find what you are looking for, please contact us. Most likely, we offer what you need, but sometimes it is not obvious as to which cores offer what services.
Use of ICBR instruments or a request for services constitutes acceptance and agreement to abide by ICBR policies.